Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Family Fun!

Easter Break was such a wonderful week! All three kids were home, Brittany was here, and Lacie brought Jamie home with her from college. The house was full...of people, laughter, friends dropping by to watch movies and spend the night! I loved every minute, every shoe in the kitchen, dirty glass in the den, person sleeping on the couch, and disarray of clothing throughout the house! We watched a cousin graduate, a brother play soccer, went to Sticky Fingers BBQ in Chatt TN, our family favorite, re-connected with a favorite Aunt, worshipped together, and ate too much! Here are a few pictures of the week...

4 comments:

Noel said...

I loved the time we were able to spend together! Thank you for everything that you do. :)
love you,
Noel

Leah-Joy said...

Looks like you all had a great time!!! I am glad you spent of that time with us!!!

Deborah said...

Looks like you had a BLAST! (boy is that a 70's word...)

I love the picture of you!!

I love you!!

Debbie B said...

I am so glad that I peeked in on your blog. These pictures are so cute.

Blessings,
Debbie