Wednesday, July 23, 2008

NO MORE TIFTON!!


I CAME HOME THIS AFTERNOON TO THE SIGHT OF LEVI'S TRUCK AND A U-HAUL TRAILER!! I LAUGHED AT HOW HE PACKED. HE HAD TO DRIVE THE 55 - 60 ALL THE WAY HOME...HIS TRUCK DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE DEAL WAS. HE SAID HE COULD LOOK IN HIS REAR-VIEW MIRRORS AND READ "U-HAUL" AS THE TRAILER SWAYED BACK AND FORTH. I WONDER HOW MANY DRIVERS ON I-75 ARE STILL SHAKING IN THEIR SHOES?

THANK GOD FOR BLESSINGS! HE HAS FINISHED HIS COURSES AT ABAC!! TWO MORE CLASSES THIS FALL @ THE LOCAL COLLEGE AND THEN HE WILL GRADUATE!!!

6 comments:

Leah-Joy said...

CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS (Gomer Pyle)!!!!!

Even if he did pack oddly, at least he got it all home safe and sound!

I bet his truck was getting impatient if he was just going 55 or 60! Haha!

I'm glad that he's home!

Noel said...

So glad to have him HOME!!
That is just wonderful,
Love you
Noel

Deborah said...

RITFLOL!!!

ONLY LEVI!!!!

This is too funny. I'm still shaking my head and laughing.

Thanks for the post. It was a great way to start my day.

"Laughter doeth good like a medicine."

I love you.

Hope said...

Yeaaaa!!! No more gnats :) I'm sure Levi is glad to be home for good.

I love you,
Hope :)

Debbie B said...

Oh, reminds me of a couple of boys that I know!

I am happy for you that he is home. It just does a mother's heart good!!

Blessings,
Debbie

Mg* said...

Way to Go Levi!! If I had been packing that trailer to come home I think that it would have looked about like that also. :0) I am so happy for him~