Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lacie's new place!!


Here we are! Summer is over already and Lacie has started at a new school in a new apt! Her dorm has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths so each girl has her own bathroom. We had so much fun choosing the decorations and moving the furniture around. All those hours of HGTV really paid off! We were moving the dresser drawers, raising the bed, moving the desk, arranging the two chairs (one comfy chair and one torture device that rocks). We laughed when she was ironing the curtains (on the bed) and everytime we increased the temp on the iron the lights would dim! She picked bright pink for her main color with splashes of other bright colors. I hope this is the year is her best year yet! I love you Baby Girl!


3 comments:

Leah-Joy said...

It looks GREAT!!!! I hope that she has a great time! Her looks so happy!

Debbie B said...

They grow up so quickly!! I hope she has a great year, too.

Blessings,
Debbie

Noel said...

What a cute room. I will be praying that this year is filled with encouragement and blessings for Lacie Bug. She is such a hard worker and so talented.
I love you and miss you,
Noel