Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December 4, 2007

Okay, so it's been awhile since my last post...I get writer's block everytime I pull up my blog. But here goes!

L & L settled in to college life and have adjusted very well! This is the oldest ones third time out of the nest, freshman year in college, 5 months in Uncle Sam's company for Marine basic and SOI, now to finish that degree! He is doing really good academically and hopes to graduate next December!! YAY!! He is really enjoying this year, the subject matter is interesting and he can see ways to apply this new found knowledge in his future business. It is so nice to listen to he and his Dad discuss the future!

Our beautiful princess...this is her first time out of the nest! She has adjusted so well! She is becoming independant and confident and still remembering her roots!! She has witnessed of her faith and Jesus' love to new friends, has a job and is working hard, and keeping her grades up!! I miss her terribly, pray for her often, and cry more than I care to admit when I think of her. She still has to choose her major, but changing majors is what the first two years of college are for. Her passion is children, her desire is to be a stay-at-home mom; I pray God will reveal His plan for her and she will be waiting and listening for Him.

My baby-boy is 16 now!! He takes his driving test this weekend and already has the path he will take to get home planned out...all to show off his new license! We had to set boundaries for where he could go once he is driving on his own. It covers school, church, and a few friends in-between. Oh, and the dump!! He is doing so well in school this year! And at home he is such a blessing. He is so willing to help his Dad and I with chores around the house. He works hard and is dedicated to his Youth Group. I spent 5 years chasing a career and missed out on alot in his young life. I pray God will heal the hurt of those years in his heart and continue to draw us together!! God is so merciful and forgiving!

Well, next time maybe I'll have pictures...I've lost my card and the charger is at college with the eldest chilrens.

Merry Christmas...

1 comment:

Noel said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

love ya darlin!

noel