Sunday, December 30, 2007

Engagement Picture



This picture was taken the night LC proposed. B had no idea that he was going to ask her that night...but everyone else did! Her dorm roommates, her parents, her co-workers, and all the friends at the photo session. Our dear friend AS, is a talented shutter-bug! She has blessed us with pictures of our families throughout the years that tell the stories and show the emotions. I love this picture of LC and B, their love for each other is evident.

No official date has been set, yet. They both have to finish their degrees. I'll be posting as events are scheduled with pictures galore!!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

WOW! What a beautiful picture! I think the Summerville paper allows a picture of the couple for engagements and wedding....they used to, anyway. Your blog is just awesome. Thanks for sharing your children's lives. I love the way it keeps us in touch.
I love YOU!

Deborah said...

I checked out your profile and I have some UNasked for advise. Put your blog name under the part that says "blog." Then, someone who is searching for the topic "nurse" will pull up your blog, and it will be an encouragement to them...if you want to...I didn't know and didn't have my blog name under my profile for a while till I figured it out.
It's a great place to visit.

Debbie B said...

Jenny,

This is a great photo of your son and fiancee.

Deborah had to send me the link to your blog.

Blessings,
Debbie

Britt said...

JENNY!!!! i am sooo excited, and it makes me so happy to have such strong positive support from both families. I love yawl so much!!! :)
and one more word for you...

BAM!!!!!! :)