Friday, December 28, 2007

An "Enchanted" Day


Today was a day to take off from work and enjoy the company of my baby-girl and future daughter-in-law! It was a rainy grey day, but not cold. We slept late (a favorite of college gals), then headed to a nearby town for lunch and some shopping at the outlets. The girls both found a few good deals, they are really good bargain hunters. Then LM and I went to the movies and watched "Enchanted"...it was a cute movie by Disney. It was fun to guess who each character was imitating from other Disney fairy-tales. I think Prince Edward is playing Gaston. I loved the scene when Jezelle fashioned her dress from Robert's window treatments. Overall it was a cute mindless chick-flick. LM and I laughed and had fun together...that was the goal!

2 comments:

Noel said...

I am so glad that you guys had the day together! Enchanted is a great movie! I love it. :) Thank you for the comment on the birthday post. I am looking forward to life after nursing school. :) Thank you for talking with Kristy for me, I will look into that :0) Kinda scary to think of really being able to care for pts on my own.
Love you and hope that you are having a great day.

love ya,
noel

Debbie B said...

Sounds like a you had a lovely day with the "girls". I remember when all of yours were little guys and you were giving me hand-me-down clothes for Paul.

Where has the time flown?

Oh, I linked your blog on my blog.

Love,
Debbie