Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Future Mrs. Smith


The Future Mrs. Smith, a.k.a. Britt, is in ITALY!! She called Levi this morning. I can't wait to hear all her stories and see her pictures of the country side and quaint towns. She has been preparing for this trip for a year now. I remember when she just mentioned to us that there was a study abroad class. She didn't seem to interested at the time. I think the idea seemed too big at the moment. But she changed her mind and everything has fallen into place for her. Her Mama and Daddy are so good to her. We miss her smiles and funny stories and the energy she brings into the room everytime she walks in. Please pray for her safety, health and wisdom.
They haven't heard from the bank lately concerning their house. It is the cutest home, just the right size for a young couple. And the yard is welcoming and makes me feel the way I remember feeling when I would come to visit my Grandparent's in "the country". Now that seems like a lifetime ago ;~)
Britt if you get a chance to read this post while you are in ITALY...know that we love you and miss you and are praying for you while you are away!

1 comment:

Leah-Joy said...

We are so happy for her! A friend of our's went to Italy and she had a ball and had a hand full stories to tell! She will be our prayers!