Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Baby Girl








I
L

I am so happy to have my Baby Girl home for the summer! These are a few pictures of her with her life-long friends. She is so happy these days. I love getting to sit and just talk. She is learning so many "capenter" lessons this summer working with her Uncle Junior, some more painful than others : )




Junior has given her much encouragement regarding her new major. He told her that if she could look at a set of blue prints and see what the building is going to look like, then she will be able to do Construction Engineering. She comes home every day with a story of what happened at work and she is so exited and smiling!




But regardless of what her major in college is, or what her career may be, in her heart she really only wants to be a wife and mother. In my opinion that is the highest calling a woman could have. And one day, in God's time, she will realize this dream. Pray with me for her that God will direct her path and give her peace and affirmation of His will for her life. She is so precious to her Daddy and me...and her to her brothers. Hope you enjoy the pictures!


4 comments:

Leah-Joy said...

It's great to have her at home!!
We have been able to see her a lot more!

Noel said...

I am so happy that she is at home!
That is so wonderful.
Thank you for all of the pictures they are really good.

Love you and miss you,
Noel

Debbie B said...

Jenny,

Those are great photos of your sweet girl!!!

I will pray with you about her calling.

Love,
Debbie

Deborah said...

These pictures are so very pretty!
She is an awesome Baby Girl.

I will pray with you for her. She can build a church or quiet a tired baby like it is second nature..she has a lot of grit and a tender heart. Wow! The plans God must have for her...